My cousin let me use her debit card to pay my car ins

Customer Question
Second opinion] My cousin...

Second opinion] My cousin let me use her debit card to pay my car ins because i dont have checking acct. Turns out its her step dads card and now she is saying i stole the card.. I paid her the money and have a witness. Can i go to jail?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Georgia.. Its my regular monthly car insurance premium. It was going to cancel that night and she said I could use her card and just pay her cash. Thats what I did.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I know he went to the bank

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have text messages proving that she used the card of his all the time for her personal use.. She used it every day for her own stuff. Now she is saying all the things she ordered and bought was me using it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. So she gave you the card number over the phone? When she did this you gave her cash? Was the card in her name her or her fathers and did she tell you this?