Is there a tort class action? 1) deceit, such as claims of…

Customer Question
Is there a tort class...
Is there a tort class action? 1) deceit, such as claims of records not being received even after proof of the receipt is furnished. 2) intentional discarding or hiding evidence (records) 3) failing to maintain security of documents provided that violates privacy 4) not providing records or providing a refusal reason required under FOIA 5) accumulation of significant errors which if actually considered mistakes would establish a performance by educated morons or corruption VA is not a part of swamp but is a standalone CORRUPT cesspool.of union protected thieves collecting overtime pay and bonus for created work
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 4 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

No, due to the doctrine of sovereign immunity you can't file a class action lawsuit against the government. You can, potentially, pursue an individual action but you have to meet the requirements of the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) to do so.

If you would like for me to give you a link to an article discussing the FTCA I'd be glad to do so, but the main issue is that it's going to be a fairly expensive process to hire a lawyer to represent you. You can represent yourself but it is extremely difficult in a case like this because the government uses the Dept of Justice lawyers or the lawyers for the government agency and so they will make you work three or four times as much as necessary because it doesn't cost them anything.

I know this isn't "good news" but it is the correct answer.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a 5 Star Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Also please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow-up questions in this thread. I want to be sure all of your questions are answered.

Dwayne B.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney