I had a sex offense with sister inlaw we had consensual sex…

Customer Question
I had a sex...

I had a sex offense with sister inlaw we had consensual sex she was 2 months from legal age i turned myself in got 3 years probation successful in completing it was sentenced to regiter 10 years i have been nullified and set aside but 4 months before done registering they changed it to 25. Years i agreed to nothing but have been doing it got 4 years left what would happen if i just quit registering i have paper saying i would be done may9 2010

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not really conviction doesn't show up on a background check no violations

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/17/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

I'm a little confused. You have a document saying your done 5/2010? As in 7 years ago - and you're still doing it? What do you mean by "they changed it to 25" - did they specifically change yours/

I applied for realestate license on the FBI background check it said it with date on there that was before I was nullified with the new federal laws in 2010. They changed everything before. I was a level one and didn't appear on the registry

I'm not understanding what your question is....