I have a protection order against my husband. i went to the…

Customer Question
I have a protection...

I have a protection order against my husband. i went to the marital home while he was not there to get belongings, see my kids, and fix window my daughter had broken. law enforcement said i was not allowed at the home without a police officer. is this true?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I tried to get legal aid, they said they are too short staffed. he has hidden all money and has an attorney of his own

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Court is in the morning at 10. adams county. he came to the home while i was there, ha also told my son to tell me thngs i believe these are violations?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/17/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Are you saying that you are the complainant on that order of protection or are you the defendant? Were you charged with violating the order?