Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I believe it to be a conflict of interest for a VA doctor…

Customer Question
I believe it to...

I believe it to be a conflict of interest for a VA doctor who was never a veteran to join several,service organizations for the purpose of befriending them and ingage in public speaking for the. My husband was gravely injured in a VA Hospital. We engage a service org. To help,us file a 1151 for his injury. We were treated very poorly by this group for almost two years. We finally changed service org. I recently found out the alleged doctor is a member of the group that treated us so poorly. We had a hearing , we should have won, but it was sent out to Washington even after we were told we would get a new review! It would appear no one wanted to touch it. They are all friendly with this doctor.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any conflict of interest been documented or proven?

No, I just learned about it. I am also know as a Whistleblower and have been told by one service org, that they hate me, I am the veterans wife.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I feel we are being discriminated against.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/17/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

I thought I explain our situation very well in my question,

I have read the information you provided numerous times...I do not see a specific question...

Tina, Lawyer