I was falsely found guilty of billing 361 dollars 41 cents…

Customer Question
I was falsely...

I was falsely found guilty of billing 361 dollars 41 cents to the government by circumstantial evidence and was given a year in prison. I am a respected medical doctor who spent 30 years volunteering to the poor and indigent. I do not do billing neither do I ever handle money in the office. This has distroyed my career depleted my meger savings caused me to be homeless and depressed.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Please help?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The case is over and listed under Health care Fraud. The prosecution decided to hid from the jury what the amount of money was so they could get a conviction for health care fraud

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There were many irregularities.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/17/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you saying this happened over 30 years ago? Did you appeal your conviction? Was this a state or a Federal prosecution? If state, which state? What is the question you have about this situation?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.