We are being sued for two car that we let go, what can we do…

Customer Question
We are being sued...

We are being sued for two car that we let go, what can we do about this?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Texas, it was a 2014 gmc yukon and a 2011 gmc sierra

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, they served us yesterday on the truck and the yukon a few months ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I made payments the the yukon for 353.00 a month for 4 yrs and now we are being sued for the truck, we let them go because work was not good.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/17/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation; however, I'm a little unsure what your specific question is. You asked, "What can we co about this?" Could you help me understand a bit more?