Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

In 2017 an attorney General finding found that for an

extended time, 5 years, that...
in 2017 an attorney General finding found that for an extended time, 5 years, that a State agency created an incorrect calculation and erroneous child support balance. Im in the military and this erroneous inforamation was comunicated to DFAS, the DOD, and the State Department; which denied me a Visa for military travel. The AG's determination fell short after I "whistleblew" that an Assistant Attorney General that took the faulty information composed a motion and was responsible for a finding against myself. In addition, as result i was incarcerated for 8hrs for failing to pay a lower amount, $1,850.00 based upon the disputed amount. The AAG was aware that other State Agencies had already discredited the amount in question, yet proceded to produce the faulty evidence anyway. what can i do?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

You would need to do what you should have done from the beginning, which was filed an objection to support determination in court against the recipient parent and AG, to force the parent and AG's office to come to court to prove the amounts. So, if you dispute the AG calculations, your proper place to go to dispute them is filing a motion in objection in the court and present your evidence to the court. Fighting the AG by just complaining to the AG is not how you fight these issues.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney