I would like permission to use the words to the song He

Customer Question
I would like permission...

I would like permission to use the words to the song He Stopped Loving Her Today in a novel for young adults.

Lawyer's Assistant: What written documentation do you have?

He Stopped Loving Her Today 4176
Sung By ***** ***** 4177
4178 Written By: Bobby Braddock, Curly Putman. 4179 Copyright Information: © Sony/EMI.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all I have.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to contact the copyright holder for permission to use the information. If you are unable to get the contact information, contact U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for assistance.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.