Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I bought mortgage insurance and became disabled and they the…

Customer Question
I bought mortgage...

I bought mortgage insurance and became disabled and they the insurance will not pay?\

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They kept me hang for two years investigating it clearly states if i am disables All I need is SS letter. The insurance company went ten steps beyond. and some doctors were not mine. I know My privacasy was violated in some requests.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Tis wa an Auto withdrawal through Chase bank form 2001 throug h 2014, chase had a problem, with the insurance carrier. said we had to pay our own policies. so I still continue today am still paying. Chase states they have nothing to do, Chase hands touch my money for 14 years, I became disabled in 12/2005 it not ease in mass i was denied 3 timem. I have a very difficult judge.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/17/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tina, Lawyer