Malapractice was to be after seven yrs oct 17 judge gave…

Customer Question
Malapractice was to be...

Malapractice was to be after seven yrs oct 17 judge gave them extension January 22 statue of limitations June 18can they extend again has to end June 18 malapracice nelegence patient burns hot tea second degree burns on shoulder neck chest he was paralyzed could not do himself he passed away four yrs ago I am his guardian this is New York Supreme Court how much will this case be worth got letter also from burn specialist and top lawyers of ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

New York supreme court

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yespapers in court gave insurance company a extension for Jan 22

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want a message answer can they extended again the case has to end June 18 statuenof liminations and how much money is this worth lawyers on it for seven yrs

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/17/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,