Is anyone there???

Customer Question
Is anyone there???
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/17/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Do you have a legal question?

NO, I need help unlocking my iPad. I wrote out all the information for someone to answer.
Will you please put me in touch with someone who can help me with my iPad and don't charge me for any help I don't need.

My apologies. Your question is in the legal category. I have advised the site that you are waiting for an answer. Someone should be responding shortly.

How can needing to know how to unlock my iPad be in the legal category?

I don't place the questions into the categories. I am merely an Attorney that picks up legal questions. I let the site know you are awaiting an ipad response on your behalf.

This is what I saw on my end.

Customer

Is anyone there???

16 Dec 2017, 5:58 PM

Category:

I GIVE UP!! I CAN'T SIT HERE ALL NIGHT AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO ANSWER A QUESTION!! DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING TO MY DISCOVER CARD, NOT EVEN $5.00! I WILL REPORT THIS SITE IF YOU DO. GOODNIGHT!!