I.ve purchased a set of Steak Knives for s Christmas

Customer Question
I.ve purchased a set...

I.ve purchased a set of Steak Knives for s Christmas present, can I put them in my checked baggage, or would it to send themby UPS

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South Carolina flying to Philadelphia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Don't understand for sure you mean, but the best answer would be NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Would it be better to mail because I've still have yime

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me try and assist you today.

with tighter security during the holidays, I would NOT bring knives or any other perceived weapon onto airport security. Security has the right to open and inspect - I had would hate to have the items confiscated. At the very least, you risk a delay in your checked bags making it to your destination.

I would definitely UPS or federal express the items to Philadelphia.

Hope that helps. Anything else? If not, please post a positive rating for this question.

I've tried to cancel my membership, I decided to send it as soon as your organization said it wasn't FREE

if my response was acceptable, please reply "Yes."