Title 38 establishes that benefit process is to be

Customer Question
pro-claimant, a long with duty...
Title 38 establishes that benefit process is to be pro-claimant, a long with duty to assist. In short it has been 6 long years bull shit for me. It has been unreasonable delays along with obvious retaliation that has included intentional loss and destruction of records, false statements alleging employment, without a shred of evidence because none exist. These comments only scratch (maybe)the surface.
My training has been to kick ass not kiss ass! I want REVENGE more than money
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/16/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

I see that you have other open questions is this a duplicate?

What is your exact question?

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago

Please let me know what questions I can answer for you.