Me and my wife filled for divorce on 9-1-17 and she moved…

Customer Question
Me and my wife...

Me and my wife filled for divorce on 9-1-17 and she moved out, now she wants to move back in against my will after 4 months. What can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington State, I live on a boat so it's hard to just lock her out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not about this, she's on her way here. the police said to call a lawyer but none are open today.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have her 40,000 dollars and I kept the boat, that was our agreement.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/16/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Did the judge issue any kind of temporary orders after you filed for divorce?

Was the boat purchased during the marriage or, if not, when?