Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

L need to prepare the proposed order cover sheet. can you

send me the link. l...
l need to prepare the proposed order cover sheet. can you send me the link. l am not filing or serving electronically. l am improper. so send me the one for party with out attorney please. thanks.
12/16/2017
Michael Lykken, Esq
Hello and thank you for requesting me. I am not quite sure what you are asking. If you want a template, it is probably easier for you to upload the order that you have already prepared so that I can review it.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I noticed there is a proposed order cover sheet form but this form is for the attorney who will file electronically. I am in proper and l am not filing electronically. Is there a form l can use.

There really isn't an order cover sheet. I think that what you are asking for is the cover letter, and this is just a letter addressed to the judge stating that the proposed order is enclosed and that you provided a copy of the order to the opposing counsel and that no objection was received.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The form is EFS 020
But l think they use this proposed cover letter or sheet if you file electronically. Take a look the form and let me know

You can use this form. You would just fill in your information in the caption since you are acting as your own attorney.

Michael Lykken, Esq
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1. We can talk on the phone but can l include my paralegal in the conversation with three way Call. If three way call is not possible can l give you my paralegal phone number so she can understand what you are saying.2. The EFS -020 coversheet says - this cover sheet has to be filed electronically. I sent you attachment of the form. I am not sure if l can use this. Are you able to see this form.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
l am still waiting for answer please.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Second question. I sent you the signature block part l prepared for the proposed order for the judge and for the defendant attorney to signed. First I have to serve to the defendant. If no objection 5 days after serving l will submit to the court.Is the signature block done properly?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am still waiting for an answer

Hello, I was away from my computer the whole day so I just saw your additional question. First, I checked the form and I don't see why you could not use it. The judicial council forms are not just for attorneys, and when you are in pro per you are acting as your own attorney. The local rules say you can just use a cover letter, but if you want to use this form then I do not see why you could not file it with the EFS-020. Second, we are only able answer one question in this forum. If you want me to check the proposed order and answer more questions about this I will offer an additional service. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
To serve an authorized agent by personal service what form can the server use. My wife will serve.
I'm sorry, but this is an additional question so I will need to offer you an additional service in order to answer this.
Michael Lykken, Esq
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
l am still waiting for answer. what happned. hours passed.
Michael Lykken, Esq
Michael Lykken, Esq
Michael Lykken, Esq