It will take me a minute to type out. This regards the state…

Customer Question
It will take me...

It will take me a minute to type out

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

This regards ***** ***** of Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, someone had reported me to the florida department of highway safety and motor vehicles declaring I am an unfit driver

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/16/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm sorry to hear this happened.

Were you contacted by the FL HSMV and notified of this?