Is it a criminal or civil violation of statute for Veteran…

Customer Question
is it a criminal or...
is it a criminal or civil violation of statute for Veteran Affairs to pursue adversarial actions against veterans?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/16/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am sorry, but there is no federal law preventing Veterans Affairs from pursuing actions against veterans. If there is a legal issue involving a veteran and Veterans Affairs, they can pursue the action against the veteran.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.