Who are Trade Financial?? S.A. I have notes on internet, Are…

Customer Question
Who are Trade Financial?? ...

Who are Trade Financial??

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

S.A.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have notes on internet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Are they a scam or safe to invest with .they are usinng bit coin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Is this broker based in Cyprus and is their website www.TradeFinancial.eu? If not, please give me their website.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.