Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My. California. Basically my partners and i were supposed to…

Customer Question
California Lawyer's Assistant: Has...

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Basically my partners and i were supposed to be put on a payroll with 916 properties and never were placed there ,however,we were living at the owners personal property where one of my partners still resides . Anand Turan is 916 properties owner .Sorry im a little slow at typing.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/16/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tina, Lawyer