Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

You helped me with a contract in the past, and I was

Customer Question
Hey Roy, you helped me...
Hey Roy, you helped me with a contract in the past, and I was wondering if you could help me with my most recent question.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 2 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Thank you for requesting that I assist you once more. I would be happy to answer your question.

Im a licensed real estate agent and I advertise online for other agents. I was wondering if you could write me up and contract for my clients that says I’m entitled to a 25% referral fee for every lead I send them instead of having to send an individual referral agreement with every lead.
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 2 months ago

Unfortunately, I am not sure that I can adequately assist you with this matter. I will opt-out and allow another expert to try to help you.

Please do feel free to contact me in the future if I can assist you.

All the best.

Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. I have reviewed your question. Unfortunately, you can not have a blanket referral agreement. A separate referral is required for each deal/lead. Hope that answers your question.

Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney