Tina how can one evict non paying people from a house that…

Customer Question
Hi Tina how can...

Hi Tina how can one evict non paying people from a house that was just purchased (1 yr) and the judge keep giving them more time

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Bronx New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes eviction notice was giving but the tenants cursed the owner when he went to the house - he cant go inside

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just what to do when the court keeps giving them more time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

WHILE WE ARE CHATTING DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO REQUEST A SECOND OPINION. IT WILL LOCK ME OUT OF THE CHAT AND PREVENT ME FROM REPLYING TO YOU.

How did these people gain possession? Do they have a lease?

whats your response I didnot get your reply as yet
no I don't want a call I am not paying $59 can you answer or not