I am a member of the legal club, and i have a small company,

Customer Question
I am a member...

I am a member of the legal club, and i have a small company, and i am being subcontracted by a lager company. PEST CONTROL, I need someone to go over the agreement and to look out for my company. Larry is my name

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Long Beach ca, 90810

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I just recevied an copy a few min, ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am a member of Legal club.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you tell me more about your concerns?