Im trying to get information for my cousin who is currently…

Customer Question
Hi im trying to...

Hi im trying to get information for my cousin who is currently detained by Henderson Nevada and being told he has a hold to transfer him to Clark County Detention, I'm having trouble getting any information about what the hold is, but it does look like he as a ticket issued by Clark County School Police that has gone to benchwarrant and then it has the following "60 DAY SENT TO OUTSIDE COLLECTIONS HND" on its Docket, would this trigger the hold?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It is an open case from what I can tell but it says sent to collections

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

I noticed you hadn't had any responses yet but I don't take part in the telephone call program. Would you like for me to try and assist in this format or would you prefer that I opt out and open it back up to other experts in case any come online that do participate in the phone calls?