Ordean Helland Badge No. 1632529 needs to be excused from…

Customer Question
Ordean Helland Badge No.(###)...

Ordean Helland Badge No.(###) ###-####needs to be excused from jury duty the week of Jan 22, 2018. He is 90 yrs old,, almost blind, hard of hearing and not in good health. He has no way to get to supeior court. Please respond asap.

Lawyer's Assistant: What city and state is this in?

Gig Harbor, Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

N0 - He just received request on the 14th of December

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Someone with this person's conditions would never be able to serve on a jury. The summons that this person received requires the completion of a questionnaire. He would be able to disclose his various medical conditions on the form, return it by mail and he should be able to get excused.

He could also call the Kitsap County clerk of the court and explain the situation. You can read about postponing or excusing jury service here:

http://www.kitsapgov.com/clerk/JuryDuty/juryproc.htm

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.