Second opinion] I'm back to you now I want to file a

Customer Question
Second opinion] I'm back to...
Second opinion] I'm back to you now I want to file a complaint against the Florida lawyer who stiffed me on a fee after I testified in trial and he lost the case � please help meJA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?Customer: FloridaJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: No but you must be an automated system gets the same set of questions you asked me beforeJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: No
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I'm not a bot. What was your agreement with the lawyer?

Is the agreement in writing?

Did you testify as an expert witness (provide your opinion as to an issue which required specialized education, knowledge and/or experience)?

You are not a bot but a moron
Read my notes

Happy Holidays....