I have already paid the fouty somthing dollars now was that…

Customer Question
I have already paid...

I have already paid the fouty somthing dollars now was that what it costs for one question

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I asked about the rules on pittbulls in apartments

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Sacramento,california

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not yet because when i paid to ask you he said that i could sue the owner of the apartments and the manager and the owner of the dog when i told the manager he said that its not true and the dog is still here

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Who provided you with that inaccurate information?

What is your question for us now?

the inaccurate information if u are refering to the question about the laws on pittbulls in apartments in sac ca it was one of your lawyers
why are u not replying i paid i want a answer

Thank you for your reply

I went to look for the question so I could have some background information, but cannot find it, can you help direct me to it?

Also, what is your current question about this for us?

You asked me who gave me inaccurate answer what are the laws for pittbulls being in apartments in SacramentoCalifornia

I asked you for your previous question information so I could see what you were told and perhaps provided you more accurate information. Right now I know nothing about your situation other than you claim someone on this site gave you wrong information and I find no question for you to even look it up to find out what happened so I can help you.

IF you would like help, provide me the information I need to help you please.

I dont want to pay more money to talk to u ive already paid enough for this question twice i would like a answe

We wish you the best. Good luck in your matter, whatever it is.

You are kidding me i paid to get a answer from u what are the laws about pittbulls being in apartments in Sacramento California what is the costemer center for this