Is there a legal professional that I can talk with?

Customer Question
Is there a legal...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes - we have a civil judgement

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We are trying to get our money from a civil judgement we won and need help on what to do next.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

what is your name?

My name is Michael. How can I help you?

Can I get your full name?

Hi, I'm sorry, it's a bit unconventional so before we continue, could you help me understand what I can help you with?

I need to know the full name before we continue. The website stated that you are all licensed professionals. You should be able to give me your full name.

I can understand your concern. This is a highly unusual way to connect with an attorney, particularly if you are from the north east where things tend to be very traditional; however, because I am fiercely protective of my reputation and because I do not want to have to try to explain myself to my state bar court a year from now why I gave you information you did not like, take an action I recommended that turned out not to work, or are otherwise were unsatisfied. I'm sure you mean the best and you're only looking for a way to be helped, but this isn't necessarily a forum for an interview regarding my credentials. With that said, I can opt out of this discussion and let another expert who may be willing to share their personal information with you.