Can we carry on baked frozen meat, sausage and bun for a…

Customer Question
Can we carry on...

Can we carry on baked frozen meat, sausage and bun for a family Christmas gathering

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We checked with Southwest and they said it was ok.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Yes, it should not be an issue, per TSA guidelines.

Cooked Meat, Seafood and Vegetable (No Liquid)

Carry On Bags:

Yes

Checked Bags:

Yes

You may transport this item in carry-on or checked bags. For items you wish to carry on, you should check with the airline to ensure that the item will fit in the overhead bin or underneath the seat of the airplane.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!