I went to hospital for check up because I am suffering of…

Customer Question
I went to hospital...

I went to hospital for check up because I am suffering of hernia, the Doctor opened up widely my underwear and let my private part show when she don't have to do it so, there is also one nurse female with her. when she told me to pull my underwear down I did it properly as it should be but she did it herself without my permission and that is bordering me until now that is why I am suing her.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maryland State

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This act of the Doctor is like a violation to me then I am not comfortable since that day and I just wanted to sue her to seeing my private part without any reason. I will explain more to the Lawyer when by occasion I can meet with him.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly provide additional information.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.