Is there anyway to nullify a quick claim deed made out in…

Customer Question
Is there anyway to...

Is there anyway to nullify a quick claim deed made out in 2009 before a brain surgery

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Cape coral, fl

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your real property law question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you.

Deeds like contracts should be executed willingly and with due mental capacity to execute the legal document.

When on person lacks the capacity due a mental illness that person can challenge the deed; it would be a difficult process but it is certainly possible.

This is done by filing a real property civil complaint in the circuit court for restoration of title/ quiet title under the theory that the transaction lacked the freedom and capacity to contract.

Another difficulty will be the statute of limitations which is 4-6 years for these actions.

There would need to come with an extension of the SOL statute under an exception which would be a separate legal issue.

We are here to help, please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time and assistance.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bil