Can i talk to u on the fone please. Columbus indiana. I want…

Customer Question
Can i talk to...

Can i talk to u on the fone please

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Columbus indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I want some imfomation please for my case

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It for my green cart

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Can i talk on the foen wet some please
Hi

Hi, Did you request a phone call?