How do I find out if a seller filled out a disclosure form.

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find out if a seller filled out a disclosure form

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Manteca Ca 95337

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I guess I should say yes we purchased the home 10/26/2015 they did not disclose that the some was stigmatized

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We found out also that the home has asbestos and lead

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

The seller disclosure should have been provided to you with the contract. If you had a realtor, the realtor should have a copy. when you went to closing, the closing agent may also have had a copy in the closing package. You should request a copy from the realtor and who ever handled the closing (attorney or title company). Hope that helps. Anything further, please reply. Otherwise, a positive rating would be appreciated.