I have a package that shipped from China and it arrived in…

Customer Question
I have a package...

I have a package that shipped from China and it arrived in San Francisco where they said there was a problem with the address, I have no updates since December 3rd

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Package shipped from China 11/4 arrived in SF on 12/3. Package was to come to Kenner, LA 70062. The Tracking # is EA901369556CN. The notes shows that there was a problem with the address, yet when I called they knew it was Louisiana and the zip is 70062. Neither myself nor my post office received notification of attempted delivery. The packages are 8 little girl dresses for a mardi gras ball that is next week

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

That is pretty much it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

I am sorry, what is your legal question for us?

How can i find out where the package is?

I'm sorry, you may have reached our site in error, since we are not part of the shipping company and we cannot tell you that, the shipping company has to tell you that

No thanks

You can get your deposit refunded by contacting customer service. We are sorry you came here by mistake.

Thank you
Tina, Lawyer