Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have 2 contracts from a company I want someone to look…

Customer Question
I have 2 contracts...

I have 2 contracts from a company I want someone to look over. 1 signed tje 1st one in November 2016 amd the company is trying to get us to sign a new contract that supersedes tje previous contract.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Mi, the company is in Canada, it is a company I purchase leggings from wholesale free m and resale, they recruied me to help them grow their business telling me they were going to launch MLM last spring, still haven’t

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Been told yes but I haven’t been shown anything concrete

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want someone to look over both contacts, In feel I should not sign the new contract.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/14/2017
Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Can you please attach the contracts?

Tina, Lawyer