I was wondering if you have any electoral law experts I

Customer Question
Hi, yes. I was...

Hi, yes. I was wondering if you have any electoral law experts I represent a congressional candidate in Illinois 12th district, and our petitions were challenged

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We need legal counsel to prepare a response for the Election Board meeting on December 19th

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, sure. Our candidate is a political outsider, and the challenger represents the party machine - so they are very experienced in the process and have prepared a strong case against us.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Illinois

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

A very famous man challenged petitions in Illinois's 13th District, and later became President of the United States.

JA is a general information site and pursuant to the terms of service for the site the Attorneys cannot enter into an Attorney/Client relationship with the customers of the site. I can, hopefully, get you headed in the right direction and I can provide a link for Attorneys in that district that handle these matters.

I am assuming that you already have all of the rules and that you are familiar Election Board's procedures http://www.elections.il.gov/Downloads/ElectionInformation/PDF/2018CanGuide.pdf

Election Law Attorneys by county: http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestateallcounties/election-campaign-political-law/illinois

Election Campaign & Political Law

Roth Law Offices, LLC

2421 Corporate Centre Drive, Suite #200
Granite City, Illinois 62040
Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

https://www.martindale.com/areas-of-law/election-campaign-and-political-law-lawyers/illinois/

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.