I need information on bankruptcy. Texas no not yet. I have a…

Customer Question
I need information on...

I need information on bankruptcy

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

Texas no not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

No. I have a business that I want to close down. but have a lot of debt. so I'm wondering if bankruptcy is the way to go

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks for your patience on this. So, it seems like there are some facts that are missing a bit here. Could you help me understand what kind of debts the business has, how much debt the business has as well?