Ma I'm not sure how to even start..?? I've only got one

Customer Question
Ma I'm not sure...

Ma I'm not sure how to even start..??

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I've only got one question it is... what if my case was paid out by the defense..

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

North Carolina

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I was hoping you could clarify your question a bit for me with some background and context?

Hello are you there.. are you a lawyer or something else..

Hi, I'm a lawyer, but I was hoping you could provide some context for me.