My ex companion for 5 or 6 years has been in jail since

Customer Question
My ex companion for...

My ex companion for 5 or 6 years has been in jail since 7/15/2016 for 1st degree murder and other charges,he filed a motion for fast and speedy trial last month and went before the judge which would be for bond reduction but instead the judge asked present investigator what the hold up was, he told the results of gun powder residue hasn't came back, judge said bull shit, he was given a reasonable length of time to get the results, didn't have bond hearing because it's so high a bondsman isn't allowed to make it, $4,000,000,he has been appointed 3public defenders of which only the last one has tried to do something, and I know his rights have been violated, hasn't been indited either

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm sorry, hattiesburg, Mississippi, Forrest county

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not really, they want so much money just start

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They're other charges also but I ll tell them when they want to know them, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

So, what did the judge end up doing in the hearing?

What is your specific question for us about this situation?