Do you handle fingerprint cardsz? Az. story. Applied last…

Customer Question
Do you handle fingerprint...

Do you handle fingerprint cardsz?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Az

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Long story. Applied last dec. Denied but said incould apply good cause. Sent in and said that should never been offered. 20 yr ago had dui wth childbin the car. Judge dismmissed all charges and penaltiis.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thers is lot to say but cant write everything. I am a dual lic professioal rn and lmsw. I have a impressive cv. Been published... imin my dream job homenhealth rn and they want my fingerprint clearance. I was going to call senator mcane as i have in the past. This is so wrong

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your specific question for us? What is the issue with your fingerprint card? We are not sure what you are asking of us?

Can I have my record expunged with you? Will that allow me to get a fingerprint clearance card?

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry for any misunderstandings, but we are not allowed by state law to represent anyone from this site, so we could not represent you for an expungement, you would need a local attorney to do so.