Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am applying for loan. Bank approved loan. Now remaining is…

Customer Question
I am applying for...

I am applying for loan . Bank approved loan . Now remaining is SBA approval. I have question for the lawyer who can a divide in process of filling the forms for that

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Missouri

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I do t understand question . I need help to fill out SBA FORMS

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I will talk to lawyer

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney
In dealing with the SBA, it is critical that all information is disclosed and truthful about your business, including financials. Your banker can assist in the completion of the forms. He wants the loan approved by the SBA as much as you do. Your banker will be able to explain all the SBA regulations as well. Will be more cost effective that having an attorney sit with you through the process. Hope that help. Anything further, please reply. Otherwise, a 5 star rating would be appreciated.
Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney