I have not yet received notification regarding my social…

Customer Question
I have not yet...

I have not yet received notification regarding my social security for 2018. Should I have received it by now? How can I request new form? My telephone number is ***********

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Good Afternoon:

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am trying to receive a duplicate copy of my SSI notification for 2018 please.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My telephone number is ****************

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Address: ******************************************

12/14/2017
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This is a relatively simple item to obtain, In fact you can obtain it on line by establishing yout "My Social Security Account" with the Social Security Administration.

You can do that here:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Alternatively, you may contact your local social security office and they will get a copy for you. In fact you can visit the office and they will print one for you while you are there. This link can help you find your local office:

https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald