I am looking for representation regarding a Company, Ditech,

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for representation regarding a Company, Ditech, that I feel is harassing me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

None of the experts on here are allowed to represent customers who come via the website. As the website title suggests, we provide answers to questions in the various fields.

Did you have a specific question with which I could assist or were you here trying to hire someone to represent you?

Looking for someone to possibly represent me in settling a debt.

We can't provide representation. I can tell you the best way to go about find a lawyer and what type of lawyer would be best but I'm not sure if you would want to pay the website (and me) for that info.

How much

I'm not sure what arrangement you made with the website. We don't have access to any information other than what you post as far as the question. I can send you to customer service and you can ask them and then get back to me if you would like.