Please call [email protected]************.I was to have surgery and told…

Customer Question
HI please call [email protected]************.I...

HI please call [email protected]************.I was to have surgery and told me no not untill I pay my bill from 2012 it 's a long story

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Please call me I'm in alot of pain

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

I am vert sorry to hear about this situation. You can initiate a call from an expert by choosing the option at your end. Let me know if you do not see it.