Our LLC accidentally dissolved. I set up a new LLC with the…

Customer Question
Our LLC accidentally dissolved...

Our LLC accidentally dissolved. I set up a new LLC with the exact same name because the reinstatement fees were too high and I didn't have the money. my bank says I have to reinstate the old company or we don't own our building. Is there any other way around it?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, the new company is all set and in good standing, old company has been dissolved.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks very much for your patience. Could you help me understand what you mean by the LLC being accidentally dissolved? In addition, are you the only member of the LLC or are there other members?

We didnt pay the fees and it dissolved, it is myself and my husband we own a building 3 B Properties, LLC the new company we set up is also 3 B Properties, LLC

Did you guys have anything in the bylaws that said what happened to all of the property owned by the LLC? Was it to be distributed evenly or given to one person?

Ok, I see how this works, you keep asking questions until all my questions are used. This is a scam.
I want a refund

Hi, the # of questions you can ask are unlimited and you're not charged an additional fee. I'm asking follow up questions to get a better understanding of your situation. Would you like to continue because i'm more than willing to help:-)

Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Your previous contributor left, do you want assistance still, as I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and willing to assist you? Please understand, this system works by back and forth communication with the expert, you are not charged additional money for that back and forth communication, but the experts need that information to properly answer you.