Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have not been receiving payments on my Amazon Adventuge…

Customer Question
I have not been...

I have not been receiving payments on my Amazon Adventuge account (Vendor Code KAEL6) for mon the. I do not owe Amaon any monies. When I get an Amazon purchase order, I fill it with the book requested, pay the shipping charges and expect the monies for my book to be placed in my U.S.Ba account. It is not happening.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Montana I have received payments up until this August. Suddenly they stopped.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have the statistics from Amazon on my account

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Have you contacted Amazon yet to ask why you are not getting payments?

Tina, Lawyer