Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I am experience a harassment and invasion of my privacy and…

I am experience a...

I am experience a harassment and invasion of my privacy and medical records

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been experiencing an emotional and physical injury to a harassing and retaliation attitude from a defendant attorney. He continue to threat my verbally in front of others during depositions, by email and by phone for the consequences if I file an opposition. He is also threatening my witnesses. He violated privacy of medical records and requested medical information without my permission from doctors and records not related to my health. I found and provided him legal grounds in order to stop him from intruding to my life. I am asking him to stop and he continue to harass me few times a week. He was screaming at me in front of other people. He through his suitcase at me. He is making me to cry during his deposition. He threated and retaliated me in case if I file a motion to a quash to my medical records subpoena he issued. Please help. He is very aggressive attorney. I need a protection from him. I need a protection of my medical records. I started developing an extreme back pain, my blood pressure is going out of control. The medication from my blood pressure do not help. I started seeing an individual phycologist because I no longer can control my worries. I can not sleep, and can not eat. I'm worrying every day. My life is misearable. This attorney invaded my privacy. He tricked me that he need the information for my current physcians and he used this against of me by filing a subpoena on my records. He is speaking in public about my health condition that are not related to the existing case and without my permission. He embarassed me in front of others. Thank you

12/13/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

please. thank you

Great, thank you! Bear with me a moment while I review…

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Phone call session started
Legal Eagle, Lawyer