I want to file a request for an order to have the interlock…

Customer Question
Hi i want to...

Hi i want to file a request for an order to have the interlock device removed

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

In Tarrant County criminal court #4

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes i have one but he is to busy to do it now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

O i just wanted to know if i could file it myself?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Yes, you can potentially file the request yourself.

Some things you'd want to include in your request would be your length of time on probation that you've completed satisfactorily without any incidents, that you've completed any required classes or courses, and that you've completed all payments of fines and costs as court ordered.

Those would be the major points to raise, to help make your request as persuasive as possible to get it granted.

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

ok
about one years ago i had a .08 ACl on the dwi charge
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Was this the underlying charge that you're on probation for, or was this a new charge after the interlocl device was installed?

wait how much is it for the answer?
hello???
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

You'd need to speak with customer service about the site fees, as that's all handled through that department. Attorney experts don't manage any of the billing.

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I do however ask that you take a moment to leave a positive rating for me here using the stars/ smiley faces at the top of your page, so that I can be compensated for my time and help with your question. Thanks so much, I appreciate it!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!