I AM each. I am a retired public school teacher. My

Customer Question
I am a retired...

I am a retired public school teacher. My retirement check is issued by the state through direct deposit to my designated bank. The state is

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

My information on the website was changed a little at a time by an unknown entity and my checks were re routed to an other bank that issues a credit to that person who stole my identity and stole my checks for our months. When I finally discovered what had happened to my paychecks, 7 months had past. The state

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Gooch . The state refused to reissued those checks. Is there any I can legally get my money back? I have plenty of evidence that my identity was compromised through the the syateyeDr lement sydyem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have filed a report with the local sheriff's office and talked with numerous heads of departments, the state treasurers office and multiple personnel at the retirement system. All they did was shut down my account and had me sign a waiver. I am seeking restitution of all funds stolen through the state's website.
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm sorry to hear this happened.

I see that you requested a phone call. I'm available and would be happy to speak with you over the phone to discuss your situation further. I'll send you the service offer so we can proceed.

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

The short answer is that you actually may be able to get this money back into your account.

Just follow the link I sent above for the phone call, and we can discuss this further. Thanks!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!