I was deactivated from Lyft because i delivered flowers to a…

Customer Question
Hi I was...

Hi I was deactivated from Lyft because i delivered flowers to a woman's home. They were intercepted by a 3rd party who complained to Lyft I say this is a violation of my Constitutional and civil rights. What do you think?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would also like to know for the purposes of arbitration am I as a driver a consumer or a business?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

For the purposes of the arbitration, the consumer is the customer who orders the ride. So, if there's no other option you would be the business.